Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2019-04-25 08:33:41

royp

Combile Adobe Connect Zip into a single video file (FLV, MP4...)

I reviewed a few previous answers in this forum but couldn't get a working answer -
I was able to download my recording in the form of a ZIP. The ZIP has 5 FLV files and 8 XML files.
How can I convert all of these into a single playable video? I don't care the format (although I would prefer MP4) - just as long as it's a single file I can play with VLC and the likes.

Thank you!
Roy

#2 2019-04-25 13:14:45

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Combile Adobe Connect Zip into a single video file (FLV, MP4...)

The recording source files can't be converted into an MP4. To do that you'll need to use the Make Offline option from within Connect Central and the meeting will launch on your computer and the Connect App will make a MP4 version in real-time. So a 1 hour recording will take 1 hour to make the MP4.

https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/u … onnect_9_5

#3 2019-04-25 14:14:17

royp

Thank you.
Can I use the API to activate the Make Available Offline action?
Otherwise I'm limited to manual work, no? I need to work in scale and automatically.

#4 2019-04-26 11:03:56

Jorma_at_CoSo

I believe it's possible, but I've not done it myself. The challenge is that the desktop App is still needed to make the conversion. So it will still need the system resources and time required if you were to make the conversion manually.

#5 2019-11-27 09:45:44

Auto Recorder

if u want system to make mp4 automatically just contact me on ac.auto.recorder@gmail.com.
i have developed system that can convert your recording to mp4 automatically.

#6 2019-11-27 17:04:11

Jorma_at_CoSo

There are services out there. CoSo Cloud has one too, https://www.cosocloud.com/applications/ … management

Board footer