Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-10-20 13:13:10

ConnectN00b

Disable Dial-out

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Adobe Connect, and brand new to the forum. Hopefully this is the correct place to post, but if not, I apologize. I've hosted a few meetings, and have more upcoming. We strictly use MeetingOne for the audio component of our meetings. Participants continually select "Dial-out [Receive a call from the meeting]" in the Join Audio Conference dialog, even after being given explicit instructions about dialing in to the meetings. I'm wondering if there is any way to remove or disable the Dial-out option/functionality, or to eliminate the Join Audio Conference dialog so that they are no longer able to select this option, but are forced to dial-in to the meeting? I've been searching high and low for a solution, but have been unsuccessful, so any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by ConnectN00b (2017-10-20 13:14:25)

#2 2017-10-23 17:22:00

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Disable Dial-out

Instead of using a fully integrated setup for your meeting create a Universal Voice (UV) profile using the M1 dial in information. A UV integration doesn't have the ability to dial out to users, so they must call in.

Here is how to do this: https://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/ … /index.php

Though, I'm wondering why you would need to do this. What is the disadvantage to having the bridge call out to users?

#3 2017-11-01 13:54:59

Matt Rock

Hi ConnectN00b,

Do you have an on prem or hosted account?  You can disable dial out if you are using an on prem Connect setup.

matt
InvataCloud.com

#4 2017-11-01 15:19:29

Jorma_at_CoSo

As chance would have it, you can disable the dial out option. Go into the Audio Preferences menu and there is a check box to disable the dial out option.

uc?export=view&id=0B0_NmgkmKHPbRDV1SEVvcHNKa3M

Board footer