Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-09-19 22:54:36

wmerunka

Meeting Connection Issue

After the recent 9.6 roll out, I have been having trouble connecting to live meetings through AdobeConnect using the plug-ins.  If I remove the plug-in, the live presentations load without an issue, but tend to lag and at times become hard to follow with the lag.  When I reinstall the plug-in, and try to join, it gets hung up on the connecting screen. However, the plug-in has no problem opening any of the recorded sessions that are available to me.  Ive tried opening this in Chrome and Firefox. My computer is XP SP2. I have the latest flash player available to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am preparing for Professional Engineer exam, and the review course is given through AdobeConnect. I want to be focused on studying, not trying to fix connection issues.

Thank You in Advance

William

#2 2017-09-21 10:35:41

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Meeting Connection Issue

Usually a hang on the connecting screen is a sign of a firewall issue. Possibly something blocking port 1935 or limiting traffic over port 443, depending on how the Adobe Connect account is set up.

However, being Windows XP there may be other issues of non-compatibility arising with the latest version of the Add-in. Updating to Windows 7 or newer may help resolve the issues as well.

You can try using the troubleshooting page to see if that gives any more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/k … eting.html

Board footer