Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-03-23 12:11:36

SMH

Audio and chat lag?

Hello,

I had a seminar running yesterday that was going smoothly until about 15 minutes into the webinar. After that, there were a few points where the presenter's audio died for a couple of minutes and the chat was not updating. After a couple minutes, the chat would catch up with a flood of messages and you'd hear almost the sound of audio fast forwarding as it caught up with the presenter. Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions on preventing/troubleshooting? Thank you!

Simon

#2 2017-04-17 06:48:06

KathrynK321

Re: Audio and chat lag?

I have not experienced that, but if it were me, I'd do a test to try and replicate. I would vary my network connection.  Also, did your participants experience this? I sometimes find that I see a porbelm, but my participnts did not experience it and my recording is fine.

#3 2017-04-17 10:49:40

Jorma_at_CoSo

Kathryn is correct, you need to either clarify or identify whether this was an issue that just you experienced or something that everyone experienced.

If it was just you, then it was likely an issue on your end.

#4 2017-04-17 12:10:10

SMH

Thanks for the responses!

This was an issue all attendees experienced, not just me. I haven't been able to replicate it, but wanted to look into this to see if there was anything I could do to prevent it in the future. Thank!

#5 2017-04-26 10:35:14

Jorma_at_CoSo

If all attendees experienced the same issue, then it was likely on Connect's end. In that case you should contact Adobe Connect Support as they can look at the server and identify what may have caused this latency.

https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

Board footer