Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-24 14:12:14

**_tesa44_**

Unable to Export Participants - Permissions Issue

I'm unable to export participant registration data from an event I've set up. I keep getting the error message below which leads me to believe I don't have the appropriate permissions. This makes no sense since I'm the administrator for my organization. Has anyone else run into this problem or have an ideas how to fix it? I've looked at the permissions and my only options are "manage" and "deny". Obviously my user account is set to manage. Is there a third option I should be seeing but for some buggy reason I'm not?

<status code="no-access" subcode="not-available"/>

Thanks!

#2 2009-06-24 16:15:20

**_mrock66_**

Re: Unable to Export Participants - Permissions Issue

Try giving yourself "Event Managers" permissions.  I believe it's needed, and agree Administrator should be able to do everything :)

Let me know if that fixes the no access error.

#3 2009-06-26 09:18:43

**_tesa44_**

I double checked and I have Event Managers permissions. Thanks for the suggestion though.

#4 2009-06-26 09:29:44

**_tesa44_**

Well I was able to find a work around for this by clicking the reports feature in Event Management and downloading the file that way.

#5 2009-09-23 16:45:52

**_aaron_schuyler_**

Still not a fix and I would hardly call it an "ACCEPTED SOLUTION". I just started getting this error with C7 SP3 upgrade. Will follow-up with Adobe Platinum Support.

Board footer