Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-07-28 12:54:00

**_forbes_k_**

Permissions

We are still using Breeze 5 (We are upgrading to Connect 7 soon.) I am having trouble with permissions. The documentation says that anyone with manage permissions can manage a training folder, even if they are not a training manager. I cannot get this to work. To give users access to any folder in the training library they have to be training managers (which I believe is stated somewhere else in the documenation.) Can anyone give me a brief rundown of how permissions to the training library work.

Thanks
Kim

#2 2008-07-28 13:21:06

**_jcooper9099_**

Re: Permissions

It seems to me that things in the training library are organized into folders. You should try to give the user permisions on the folder, which "should" give them permissions on the sub-folder.

#3 2008-07-28 13:26:33

**_forbes_k_**

Yes, you were right. I had to give permissions for the shared Training folder, not just the individual folder within the shared training folder.

Thanks so much!

#4 2008-08-01 18:21:39

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Yes, you need to make sure that your users have permissions to every folder that holds the folder or content that they are supposed to be able to access. So you need to have at least View permissions on from the root folder down.

Board footer