Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-06-11 12:36:45

**_bross_**

Font issues - fonts/ formatting changes at publishing

Following the upgrade to Presenter 7 and PowerPoint 2007 when I try to publish, the presentation seems to lose the fonts that were selected, replacing them with a more universal font, thus distorting the spacing and formatting of the presentation. Text overlaps in some places, no longer fits on a single line as it appears in PPT, and generally looks very messy

The fonts in question are part of our presentation company branding: Minion Pro, Avenir LT 65 Med, Avenir LT 35 Light, Avenir LT 45 Book.

Just a few weeks back, we were able to publish these same fonts through PPT 2003 and the previous version of Presenter without any problem. Has anyone experienced these issues or have any suggestions to fix this? Is Presenter 7 font-sensitive? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 2008-07-30 13:43:51

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Font issues - fonts/ formatting changes at publishing

I have had font issues as well.  Fonts don't work, don't look the same, the wrap weird...  Seems like Connect/Presenter does not know how to properly interpret a text box, or changes the font size.  It is comon for us to have to spend an hour fixing things that Connect/Presenter messes up so that our presentations look as professional as they can after Adobe screws them up.  I have had a case opened, but nothing I bring to their attention gets fixed, so I don't have very high hopes for this either.

Board footer