Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-06-04 14:51:53

**_nthomas_**

MP3 integration with slides

I would like to play an MP3 over 4 cycling slides in the Lobby of a Connect Pro meeting. Presenter allows me to attach an MP3 to one slide, but requires new audio for every slide.Connect allows me to share audio through the creation of a custom pod, but does not allow for repeat nor can I use Connect to sync the music with the slides.

#2 2008-06-04 15:38:07

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: MP3 integration with slides

You can use presenter to do this, just import the audio to the first slide and then move the slide markers in the audio editor tool so that they change at a specified time in the audio. Then tell the presentation to loop.

#3 2008-06-05 12:16:27

**_nthomas_**

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried doing this in Presenter and the music effectively "pauses" at each slide transition. Also... the music track is permanently damaged by the transitions. If I go back and change the transition timing, there is a permanent blip in the music where the original slide transition was created.

Other Ideas? What I want is to spend about 20 seconds per slide and play a piece of a single MP3 seamlessly across all slides and loop around to the beginning.

Thanks,
Nick

#4 2008-06-05 16:37:51

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Try Captivate,

It allows you to put in a background audio track.

Board footer