Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-02-04 10:13:14

Marcx

Add Poll details using API

Hi,

I developed a custom POD using Flex, similar to the POLL integrated into adobe connect.

The POD let the owner of the meeting create a survey and then the connected users can complete it...

I'd like to save the questions and results into the adobe connect Reports -> By Question area...

I looked into every documentation available but I have not found anything useful..

I can view/export the data added to adobe connect by the custom POLL (ie. https://example.com/api/xml?action=repo … 200707119)

I would like to add details on my own...

4tswex.jpg

ivd012.jpg

14e8akg.png

Thank you.

#2 2015-02-11 06:42:13

AndyNock83

Re: Add Poll details using API

Hi, did you find anything on this?

#3 2015-02-11 06:53:23

Marcx

AndyNock83 wrote:

Hi, did you find anything on this?

Nope... I did not find anything useful.. It seems that there is no API to manage this kind of data...

For my purpose (save the total score of the single user) I used a workaround to adding a custom field in the meeting profile and manage it.. but it is not very clean...

:( :(

#4 2015-02-11 12:14:09

Jorma_at_CoSo

Since this kind of data can be recieved when using a Presenter or Captivate presentation in the Share pod, I suspect it is passed as part of the AICC or SCORM data. Now that is just a WAG, but maybe it would help indentify how you could build it into your app.

Board footer