Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-05-21 09:50:11

**_cloudspeed_**

Override feature for course reports

Hi all,
we're now browsing new features of Connect 7; though I can override a user's performance in reports section for a curriculum, I appearently cannot manage to do that for courses.
My login has Meeting Hosts and Training Manager credentials, so maybe I should be member of Admin group to get it working?
thank you,
francesco

#2 2008-08-20 17:05:04

**_dyun_**

Re: Override feature for course reports

Hi cloudspeed,

You should be able override course scores via the course report.  If you are still encountering this issue let me know.

David

#3 2008-08-21 08:50:53

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

To override scores in a course or curriculum you must either be a Manager for that user or an Admin. Those are the only credentials that will allow you to override the scores.

#4 2008-08-22 14:33:08

**_pjones_**

One thing I've noticed is that when you override a score the date that gets entered is the date the override is performed. Is it possible to edit the date? For example I have a curriculum with three courses and one external component. The external component is a practical hands-on exam. It may take a day or two for the record of the practical exam to get back to me and I then override the score.

#5 2008-08-25 10:48:34

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Try changing the date on your computer? Otherwise, not that I know of.

#6 2008-09-05 01:09:40

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

Jorma_at_RealEyes wrote:

Try changing the date on your computer? Otherwise, not that I know of.

It might take the time form the Connect server, so the clock running the server perhaps. Either way, good possible workaround here.

Board footer