Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-08-18 12:35:49

joshbydeluxe

sizeChanged Error

Hello community!

I am working on a custom pod (wordcloud) for use in the HTML5 view. A feature of this pod I am trying to incorporate is to resize the cloud based on the pod size.

When I look at the console, I am seeing an error:
Error invoking method sizeChanged --> TypeError: this[e] is not a function - ConnectCustomPodSDK.js:107

I believe this is causing the syncConnector.registerCallback("sizeChanged", updateSize) to fail.

has anyone run into this or figured out a fix for it?

#2 2022-08-03 15:17:48

cuc1659556563

Re: sizeChanged Error

I am using the pixel 3 (rooted running lineage 16) and im trying to change the display size when my phone connects to android auto. Whenever i try to change the display size i get an error saying "can't modify setting. Please click here to contact the developer about this issue. The developer can help"

I have granted tasker root access and i have granted tasker the secure settings permission using ADB.

I see that joao is away for a few days so maybe someone can help me fix this issue.

#3 2022-09-15 19:07:19

joshbydeluxe

cuc1659556563 wrote:

I am using the pixel 3 (rooted running lineage 16) and im trying to change the display size when my phone connects to android auto. Whenever i try to change the display size i get an error saying "can't modify setting. Please click here to contact the developer about this issue. The developer can help"

I have granted tasker root access and i have granted tasker the secure settings permission using ADB.

I see that joao is away for a few days so maybe someone can help me fix this issue.

This is an Android issue, not Adobe Connect.

You would be better off asking this type of question on the support forum for your version of Android.

#4 2022-12-14 07:14:32

grego45

this is a useful infomration

Last edited by grego45 (2022-12-14 07:15:17)

Board footer