Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2018-02-07 13:15:12

mrheasfca

Email Notifications Not Being Sent

Hoping someone has some advice...we've had a couple of webinars where the email reminders haven't been sent. The event setup is done correctly, and we've confirmed by looking at the reports that emails haven't been sent.

Any suggestions or similar experience with resolutions are greatly appreciated.

#2 2018-02-20 16:58:26

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Email Notifications Not Being Sent

The default event reminders are hard coded to send out to Invited Users. Most people want reminders to go to Registered Users. To change this you'll need to use one of the 4 custom triggers and set up the reminder to be sent out as desired.

#3 2018-05-30 14:53:53

mrheasfca

Thanks, Jorma.

Will take a look at those settings.

Michael

#4 2018-08-03 04:05:03

Michael Skeldon

Jorma_at_Elpis wrote:

The default event reminders are hard coded to send out to Invited Users. Most people want reminders to go to Registered Users. To change this you'll need to use one of the 4 custom triggers and set up the reminder to be sent out as desired.

This doesn't seem to be true.

To test this I have just created an event and set a reminder using the default 'Remind participants closer to the event' option. I then registered a different email account via the sign-up page. I did not not use the invite option in Participant Management. The reminder email was sent to the registered account as one would expect.

#5 2018-08-06 11:23:15

Jorma_at_CoSo

Glad it worked, but I've had many clients not have that email go out because of this setting. When you click on the Customize link for the reminder email this is the settings that come up:

Connect+Events+-+Reminder+Email.JPG?download=Connect+Events+-+Reminder+Email.JPG

Board footer