Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-11-07 04:58:31

cuc1510048430

Using Bluetooth Headset on MacBook Pro with adobe connect

Hello there,

I am teaching online classes with adobe connect and am using a Bose wireless bluetooth headset. It is working perfectly with skype and also is accepted by my Macbook Pro. No issues here with input and output.

If it comes to adobe connect, the microphone of the headset is working, but the sound is not transferred to the headphones.
If I follow the audio wizard, everything works, as soon as students enter the class, the output is on the laptop speaker, even all preferences are set to my headset.
In about 50 classes I taught, the sound came sometimes over the headset. So it seems to not be a problem with the headset itself.

Can anyone relate to that and has a solution?

Much love and light
Brita

#2 2017-11-07 13:08:47

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Using Bluetooth Headset on MacBook Pro with adobe connect

#3 2019-12-25 09:10:15

epoxypremier

I've been using these VMPALACE wireless earbuds for about a year now and they are amazing I’ve got to say. The voice clarity is the best I have seen so far. I love the sound quality when I use it for an audio call. And the other person can hear me very well.

#4 2024-01-20 06:58:43

emmaparkers

I believe that a good illustration can play a big role in marketing. That is why I use only good stock sites depositphots.com that offer only high-quality images. For example, recently I chose  images to show this city. There are different sizes and can be downloaded in any format that will not spoil the quality. I recommend it.

Board footer