Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-10-29 10:28:18

cuc1446131803

IPad on iOS 9.1 w/ Adobe Connect Mobile 2.4.10 Can't Launch Meetings

Whenever I select a link for an adobe connect meeting, I go to a Safari screen that says that I should get the mobile app (link provided which takes me to the store which says I have the latest version) or if I have the app already, a link is provided to launch the mobile app.  If I select that link the browser quickly goes to a page saying it is launching the mobile app then back to this page saying I should get the mobile app.

If I go to the app directly and enter the same URL given me for the meeting, it says the meeting does not exist.

This same link on a PC launches correctly and puts me into Adobe Connect and in the meeting.

What I've tried:
> clearing all browser data, history, etc.
> deleting the Adobe Connect Mobile app and re-installing

No effect.

Is there something I can do to fix/work around this?

#2 2015-11-17 18:00:42

LoveToTravel

Re: IPad on iOS 9.1 w/ Adobe Connect Mobile 2.4.10 Can't Launch Meetings

Hello cuc1446131803,

When iOS 9 was released, the Universal Links stopped working. We addressed the issue with a release of iOS Mobile Patch for Connect Server running version 9.4. If you are connecting to a Connect meeting hosted by Adobe, you won't need the Connect server patch (iOS Mobile Patch).

First determine your Connect server version, if it does not have the iOS Mobile Patch, the browser redirection to the Connect mobile app will happen.

You can test the Connect mobile app by testing this room:

1. On your iOS device, enter this URL https://my.adobeconnect.com/connectrules/

2. You will be presented with a page that has 2 buttons "Get Adobe Connect Mobile" and "Open Adobe Connect Mobile" (If you already have Connect Mobile 2.4.10 installed, then you do not need to download the app.)

3. Tap the "Open Adobe Connect Mobile"

4. The Connect Mobile app should launch and the meeting URL should be filled in the Enter Meeting URL

5. Tap Next

6. You can join the meeting as a guest

As for the iOS Mobile Patch, you can find more info at blogs.adobe.com/connectsupport/updater-for-connect-mobile-on-ios9/

Last edited by LoveToTravel (2015-11-17 18:45:44)

#3 2015-11-17 18:01:49

LoveToTravel

I forget to mention that if the browser redirection does not work, you can also launch the Connect mobile app and then enter the meeting URL into the app.

#4 2018-10-29 05:27:24

CHARLES APPIAH

I cannot read my pdf's with adobe acrobat reader because i could not connect to the server. How do i solve this problem?

Board footer