Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-05-15 15:49:20

ChristieK

Users told course Complete although they didn't finish

We are running into issues where users are only opening the course - whether they take a quiz or not - and it is marking them as complete. Upon their return, they are placed in review mode. This was not the case when they were originally uploaded. Changing each individual user completion is not an option, because the issue isn't resolved.

This is not curriculum- so we couldn't adjust the completion requirements. Some of courses work, some don't. Help!

#2 2015-05-18 13:22:40

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Users told course Complete although they didn't finish

You should reach out to Adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

They can review your account's logs and help identify why it is reporting incorrectly and what steps are needed to get the training reporting correctly.

#3 2017-08-29 10:13:50

cuc1504019445

I am having the same issue with courses in a curriculum. Some of my users can let the course run for a few seconds, then close it out and get credit for it. Is there a way, besides having a quiz at the end, to force them to watch it all the way to the end? I contacted Support and their only recommendation was to include a quiz at the end. The kicker is, this is only the case with some users.

#4 2017-08-31 10:10:40

Jorma_at_CoSo

In the Quiz settings for Presenter and Captivate is an option to set the Pass/Fail limits. One of the options is to have a % of the presentation viewed or number of slides viewed to get a Complete status. You may have to change the reporting method from Connect to AICC or SCORM, but Connect accepts both of those.

Board footer