eLearning World 2021: Designing Live Virtual Experiences to Remember
via Adobe Connect
The design of your virtual classroom is the foundation to enabling the facilitator to create a great learning experience for your attendees. In this interactive webinar live online learning specialist Jo Cook is going to explore key design elements to help you with a digital first approach.
- Planning questions and compelling virtual content
- Working with a producer or co-facilitator
- How to provide technical support on your own
- Designing slides differently for the virtual classroom
- How often to interact with your attendees