Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-10-06 08:39:46

VoxelMan

Whiteboard:clipbard paste-save multiple pages - copy in other meeting

Hello
I am new with Adobe Connect and have to work with it for my students. Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand ;-)

3 Questions:
1) I need a possilbility to quickly show and annotate a screenshot. Normaly I teach with Beamer and develop a screenshot from my pc-Software and dynamically annotate the screenshot with my students. After this I print all my screenshots (10-20 screens) in a PDF File for documentation.
I would like to do this in a pod if possible. I thougt Whiteboard should handle images, but i don't find a possiblity to import and annotate screenshots in whiteboard.

2) I would like to save my whiteboards after my lesson in an editable  multiple page document (pdf?) - not only safe each single whiteboard as one singular dump pixel file.

3) I need to copy complete layouts and pods from one meeting to another meeting. There is only export functions for singular pods, that would be much work for my layouts...

I would be glad for every hint!
Please help ;-)

Greetings,
Tino

And here the originally german version of my question:
    Ich brauche eine Möglichkeit ein Bildschirmfoto schnell mit Anmerkungen zu beschriften. Bisher unterrichtete ich am Beamer und habe mit "Easy Whiteboard" Anmerkungen und Hervorhebungen schnell für alle sichtbar einfügen können und konnte diese Folien auch danach als PDF drucken. Schön wäre zumindest ein Pixelbild in das Whiteboard einbinden zu können. Externe Programme die nur über Freigabe möglich sind wären nur eine Notlösung, schön wäre eine interne Pod Lösung.
    Ich würde gern die erstellten Whiteboards mehrseitig speichern, wenn möglich mit der Möglichkeit der Nachbearbeitung. Ich erstelle in einer Unterichtseinheit 10-20 Bildschirmfolien und will diese nicht als Pixelgrafik einzeln ablegen müssen.
    Ich suche eine Möglichkeit Pods und Layouts aus einem Meeting in ein anderes Meeting zu kopieren da ich viele Layouts mehrfach brauche und nur leicht anpassen muss.

Ich wäre über Tipps dankbar. Im Moment kommt mir alles ziemlich umständlich vor. Bitte helft mir :-)
Gruß
Tino

#2 2016-10-10 14:19:49

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Whiteboard:clipbard paste-save multiple pages - copy in other meeting

Tino,

Welcom to the community.

Here are my thoughts.

1. Connect does support whiteboarding over PDF files. You can upload the PDF to the share pod and then select the "Draw" button at the top of the share pod. You will then be able to mark up the PDF on a page by page basis.

2. It looks like the ability to download the mark up is only as PNG's of the individual pages. So, that would require you do download and reassemble the PDF page by page. I'm assuming that is not an ideal workflow.

3. You could create a meeting room and set it up as you intend, with custom layouts and pre-loaded content, for each room you will create moving forward. Then place that meeting room in the Shared Templates or My Templates folder and it will be available to you as a meeting template when you create new rooms. When creating a template room, keep in mind that you will not ever use this room as a production room. Don't use a custom URL as it is as waste and don't distribute the URL to that room to anyone.

Board footer