Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-08-08 13:50:40

Marcus878

Question about Q&A in Connect

Hi all,

A question about Q&A in Connect.  Is it possible to setup an automated response to attendee's questions (similar to out of office in Outlook email) so that it can read something like:

'Thank you for submitting a question.  With various submissions we will attempt to address the question during this session as time allows.'

That way we can choose which questions are appropriate or if we have limited time choose from a set number.

Thanks
Marc

#2 2016-08-08 13:59:09

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Question about Q&A in Connect

No this is not a function of the Q&A pod.

When dealing with responses to the Q&A pod I find it is best to obscure the submitter's name (you can also obscure the responder's name) so you can easily address all the similar questions without singling out the person who's question you answered. The names can be shown or obscured in the Preferences for the Q&A pod.

#3 2016-08-10 09:46:06

e-slinger

Re: Question about Q&A in Connect

Hello,

Something I like to use for this kind of thing is the Send Message To... option under the Pod Options menu. I use this to prompt them for questions or to provide definitions. You can use this to address specific individuals or to make general announcements like you are asking for.

I would say put your text in a note pad in the POA, and copy paste perodically.

Hope that helps!

~ Slinger

Board footer