Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-12-19 17:23:58

**_kearitheory_**

Having trouble accessing Presenter content on Connect server

I've uploaded some Presenter content to our hosted Connect server and sometimes it works fine but other times it gives me this error: "The system was unable to process your request." It's very unpredictable.

I don't know if it matters or not but the content was originally intended to work with SCORM...however that didn't work out so well with Moodle's gradebook so we had to abandon that idea.

#2 2011-12-19 17:44:24

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Having trouble accessing Presenter content on Connect server

This is happening to many different accounts and was due to an update put into place around the 15th. The issue is bug number 3071045 and if you have this issue call support 800-945-9120 and let them know. The more people that report the issue, the more resources that can be dedicated to fixing this problem.

You are not alone in this issue. Not sure if that makes the problem worse or better. I did hear that you could try re-uploading the content to see if that makes it available, but that is not necessarily a good work around.

#3 2011-12-19 18:04:50

**_kearitheory_**

Re: Having trouble accessing Presenter content on Connect server

Thanks so much for your quick reply. Re-uploading didn't work for me but at least now I know it's not my content's fault.

Board footer