Topic: no sound playback in presentation

After upgrading to AC 8.0  from 7.5 I can't play the sound embedded in the  presentation I share with my students.
The presentation was made in Power Point 2007,  the sound was embedded with the help of Adobe Presenter 7.
It all worked well in AC 7.5.

Re: no sound playback in presentation

You are sharing from content library or uploading ZIP published output of Presenter?
In connect Meeting can you see edited time for every slide?

We are sharing from content library and we publish the presentation using Adobe Presenter 7. In connect Meeting we can see edited time for every slide.

Can you hear VoIP or any other audio in meeting like may be sharing mp3?

Yes, I can hear audio , when I'm sharing mp3 and flv files . I can't hear the sound of  presentation  in the  meeting room.
I can only hear audio in presentation when I open it in Explorer (using URL for Viewing in Content).

Even i have Observed the same problem, when i have shared the content published with Presenter 7.0.2 ,  Republishing using Presenter 7.0.5 solves the problem for me.
Hope this helps for you .

Thanx for your advice)) It DID work!

snikhil wrote:

Even i have Observed the same problem, when i have shared the content published with Presenter 7.0.2 ,  Republishing using Presenter 7.0.5 solves the problem for me.
Hope this helps for you .

We had this same problem after just upgrading to v8 sp1 and after updating Presenter all is working as it should.  Thanks!

Yes run all the updates on your Presenter and make sure you run them all  - you should be all set. We had the same issue.