Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-07-09 09:45:37

**_erinkking_**

Not getting imported SWF files to load when publishing to Connect Pro

I've been trying for a week now to get a Presenter file to work properly.  I'm using version 7.0.2 with PowerPoint 2010.  I created a SWF with Camtasia Studio 7 and imported it into my Presenter file.  I've tried changing just about every setting there is and it still won't play when I publish it.  I've also tried a SWF created in Jing and it does the same thing.  When I upload the published file to Connect Pro I get only part of the file and the video doesn't play at all.  I have also tried doing this with PowerPoint 2007 and had the same results.  Any suggestions?

#2 2010-07-13 12:21:28

alistairlee

Re: Not getting imported SWF files to load when publishing to Connect Pro

Hey Erin,

I'm not sure if it will fix the issue you're having, but I'd definitely recommend updating to version 7.05.  Use the Help menu in the Presenter toolbar to 'Check for Updates'.  I know that a number of issues were addressed.

#3 2010-07-13 12:31:01

**_robva65_**

Re: Not getting imported SWF files to load when publishing to Connect Pro

Hey Erin,

Just a quick question: when you created your SWF w/ Camtasia, were there any ancillary files associated with the SWF you're trying to play within Presenter?  If so, those additional files would need to be included as part of the Presenter "package".

Honestly, I'm shooting in the dark here b/c I don't have much exp. w/ Camtasia.

Rob

Board footer