Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-01-27 08:39:31

Paul C

Updating Content within a Cirriculum

I have recently created a  curriculum with 5 modules. I have updated the first and last module after the curriculum was created - only the content has been updated and not the modules within the curriculum.  I realize that the curriculum creates new links for the content within it - but I cannot access those to update them when I publish - only the content . Do you have to create a new curriculum to update the modules or is there a process for updating a module within a curriculum?

#2 2017-01-27 12:29:34

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Updating Content within a Cirriculum

While it should update those courses, Connect has never been reliable about doing that.

The best/easiest course of action is to go into your Curriculum management, select the course and then the Go to source link. From there select the Select Content option. The correct content should be pre-selected. Scroll down and click Save. You will get a warning about updating the content, select Yes, update my content.

Now, users accessing that training for the first time should get the most current version. Users who are in progress will get the version they first accessed. This means you may need to reset your transcript for this Curriculum to ensure you are seeing the most current version.

#3 2017-02-03 19:57:13

Paul C

Re: Updating Content within a Cirriculum

Thanks I will try that and get back to you.

Board footer