Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-09-13 08:41:30

LcUK

Automatic notification when a user needs approval

Hi

I have an event where users require approval after registering. I would like to find a solution for how to get an automatic notification when a user registers so that I can go into the system and approve them.

As far as I can see there is no way to do this in Adobe Connect Events (which just seems completely strange to me!), but I wondered if there was a simple way to do this, maybe with a plugin or an API call?

My thought experiment way of doing this would be to have an API that pulls the registration list into a Google Doc, connected to a IFTTT notification when new data is added to email the data to me.

But I don't know what the API call should be, and how to make this run automatically, rather than having to do this manually myself.

Any help would be appreciated!!

#2 2018-12-18 04:15:01

maxt71701699

Re: Automatic notification when a user needs approval

Hi,
We are also interested in using such a feature - given the time that has elapsed since the original post, I was wondering whether this is now possible in Adobe Connect?
Thanks!

#3 2019-02-12 06:54:55

Katharine Iles

Re: Automatic notification when a user needs approval

Hi

The way we do this is by using an automated email from Adobe connect. We have set up the "Notify users that approval is pending" in email options and added our email to bcc (under customize ).  This means we get an email for every registration, and works really well.

Board footer