Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-04 15:27:12

**_vjfrescas_**

Quiz: FITB Multiple Answers are cut off in drop down menu

I have several fill in the blank questions in my quizzes that use the multiple answer feature with the drop down menu.  When I view the published course and go through the quiz, some of the longer answers are cut off.  If there a way to work around this?

Thanks
Vicky

#2 2009-02-04 19:52:20

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Quiz: FITB Multiple Answers are cut off in drop down menu

Create a multiple choice question.

Now, this is just my humble opinion, and may not be worth much, but if you are going to create a FITB question and put in a drop down menu of options, it's no different than giving a multiple choice question. Though, as you have found, it does create more headache.

As a best practice, you should use the FITB questions to ask for a focused, 1-2 word answer that shows your user's knowledge. This works well since there is no partial credit for the answers, as I'm sure you know.

#3 2009-02-06 02:10:48

**_lego_**

Re: Quiz: FITB Multiple Answers are cut off in drop down menu

I would recommend increasing the length of textbox that gets generated on slide.

Example if you create a single FITB question with dropdown options, publish quiz and attempt the question to check if all text is visible if not then go to question slide and increase the size of textbox that is on question slide.

Board footer