Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-08-12 14:19:44

prohaf

Force participants to view specific webcam?

Hello,

I'm doing a webinar where i'm the moderator and a colleague is the presenter. We are on two separate computers and we each have our own webcam.

I'd like to force the participants to watch me at first, then force them to watch the presenter.

Is this possible?

Thank you!

#2 2014-08-12 14:34:35

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Force participants to view specific webcam?

I'd reccomend that you use the Filmstrip mode for the video pod and make the active speaker (you or your colleague) the larger video image.

https://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/ … /index.php

#3 2014-08-12 16:51:07

prohaf

Thank you!

#4 2014-08-31 14:13:34

Terry at Refined Data

Try downloading the free 15 day trial of Vantage Point from Refined Data Solutions.

This patented pod allows you to remotely turn on another Host, Presenter or Participant camera and microphone with a single click. The solution has been used for over a year at some of the leading US and International Universities to dramatically change the way they teach online.

As a Host or Moderator you can view up to 150+ simultaneous camera feeds from your participants/students and call on them at will for a dramatic improvement in interaction and engagement.

Everything is 100% consent based (you cannot spy on anyone without permission) and the level of control is unprecedented. You can even run a bandwidth test on a remote user's connection, see their current upload/download and latency, even switch camera and microphone devices and adjust a student's volume if they are talking too loudly or too quietly.

You've never seen anything like this before. Let me know if you'd like to attend a live demo or view a recording of a meeting run with Vantage Point. For a full list of RDS pods and services, just visit our web site at www.RefinedData.com

Board footer