Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-02-17 05:22:13

samcasey

Sound not hearto all the attendees

Hi,

We are quit recently running on a odd behavior in Connect 9. Some attendees can't hear what the other was saying. Only a few was able to follow the conversation.
Let's me explain. When someone talk, some of the attendee - in a different location can hear when the other (somewhere else) can't.
Sometimes to person can discuss but the other attendees hear nothing.

The issue doesn't seems to be a hardware, OS or software.

Does someone the same problem?

#2 2014-04-23 14:05:28

jb1128

Re: Sound not hearto all the attendees

I have the same issue. Anyone figure out that answer?

#3 2014-04-29 07:31:41

e-slinger

Hello to both of you,

What method are you using to broadcast your audio?
Connect offers a built in Voice Over IP option, but you can use phone lines as well.

Each one presents it's own challenge, so could you please share which option you are using as well as the version of Connect you are working with, it would help us to help you.

Thanks.

#4 2015-05-28 18:04:48

ahu

I am experiencing the same odd behavior with Connect 8.2.2.0 and Addin MAC 9.4.96.0. I have a participant or two who can hear the host and only briefly some other participants but mostly not at all. Why would that be? Their connection is LAN speed and they can hear the host fine. Others hear everyone fine.

#5 2017-09-02 05:55:35

PKuiper

Bumping an old thread. I had this problem yesterday, I saw the video, but could not hear the sound in the meeting. Others could hear me.

The audio setup wizard did not help: it played the test sound, it also played back the recording of my microphone. Using OS X, built-in audio.

It must be a serious flaw in the setup wizard when it does not use the same output path as in the rest of the program.

Board footer