Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-10-31 06:21:40

oromanow

Mac OSX Mavericks problems

I installed the new Mac OS X Mavericks and all the required Adobe Add-ons. Repaired permissions and checked hard-drive -> all is OK.
But…
When I sign in to a meeting the video is ok but immediately when I try to activate the microphone, everything freezes (actually Adobe Connect is not responding).
I have to force quit and to try once again. Same results.

I can start the connection as a host, but when someone is tryin to connect as a member, the participant window just flashes (in-out) and on the attendees side (Mac OSX Mountain Lion) the Adobe Connect freezes.

Any ideas?

#2 2013-11-01 16:25:07

Ankur Arora

Re: Mac OSX Mavericks problems

Are you using inbuilt microphone or an external microphone?

#3 2013-11-05 11:17:26

Kevin

I am also having trouble loading the Add-In in Mavericks.  Known issue?

#4 2013-11-05 11:33:26

Kevin

BTW, sorry to hi-jack thread.  Just wasn't sure if Mavericks was supported yet for the Add-in.

#5 2013-11-05 12:52:34

Jorma_at_CoSo

Current tech specs for Adobe Connect: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconn … specs.html

OS 10.9 is not listed as supported.

#6 2013-11-06 11:04:51

alistairlee

I'm using Mavericks and haven't seen any issues with the OS.

There is an issue with the Mavericks update to Safari though as it now adds an additional sandbox to the Flash Player. Safari users on Mavericks will likely have trouble installing the add-in if they need to share their screen.

Here's the workaround for Safari users so that they can install the add-in using the lightning download: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/ … afari.html

#7 2013-11-13 01:03:08

snikhil

Hi oromanow,

Are you facing issues issues when logged in from add-in ?

There is no Issue as of now i am facing on mavericks released seed.
particularly for Audio/camera issues, it will be good if you could update the FP as being on the latest would be good if you are opening meeting in browser.

Thanks
snikhil

#8 2014-11-05 09:13:16

SAPCONNECT

Hi,
Has anyone experienced Connect shutting down and restarting after about 15 to 20 minutes?

Has this also happened in OS X 10.10?

Board footer