Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-05-14 10:07:32

alistairlee-adobe

Screenname change

Just a quick note to let everyone know we've fixed a bug in the system that was preventing users from updating their screen name.

You should now be able to access your account (click on your name in the navigation bar), change your screen name, and have that new name show up in the forums posts.

Thanks,
Alistair

#2 2013-05-14 10:21:58

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Screenname change

Thanks Alistair!

I see that my forum email is still tied to my old screen name, is that something that can be changed too (for when that can be used)?

#3 2013-05-14 16:09:03

alistairlee

Hey Jorma,

The forum email values we're storing aren't real; none of them will work since they're all @connectusers addresses. We didn't want to store real email addresses since they're personal information - but the forum engine we're using requires a value for "email address". We're essentially using placeholder values.

When we do bring back email functionality, it will be tied to the address stored with your Adobe ID, not the address you might see on the forum site.

Thanks,
Alistair

#4 2015-02-26 17:58:37

Lagil

The Help file says that there's a whole Settings menu that I should see if I'm logged in, but I don't. How can I get to the Settings menu?

Board footer