Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-10-11 12:09:31

**_epantera_**

Images and text does not change after PPT is published in Presenter

I am in the learning phase. When I publish to either .pdf or CD, the images and text keep over lapping, that is, they keep layering on each other. I am using Office 10 and Presenter 7. I can see each tab fine.

#2 2011-10-14 15:52:33

**_tmaciag_**

Re: Images and text does not change after PPT is published in Presenter

First thing to check is to make sure that you are updated to Presenter version 7.0.6 ('Help' menu > About Presenter).  If not, update.

If you are, one thing I noticed sometimes helped with this was to enlarge the text boxes a bit in the original PowerPoint - just stretch them wider than they need to be.  Sometimes this can help with the strange formatting when it's published.

#3 2011-10-17 15:44:48

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Images and text does not change after PPT is published in Presenter

You will actually want to be on Presenter 7.0.7 found here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index … =presenter. This will have improved support for PPT 10. You will need to uninstall Presenter and then run this installer. Your existing serial key will work when reinstalling.

I have run into scenarios where PPT automatically re-sizes fonts to make the text fit the text box, and then when converting with Presenter, it goes back to the larger, original font size. This has led to similar issues that you describe. You can either do a manual re-size of fonts, if this is the issue, or try publishing it locally as a zip file and then uploading the zip file to Connect and see if that resolves your issues.

Board footer