Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-03-22 13:25:34

**_srobin54_**

Animation timing does not update with 7.0.5

I updated to Presenter 7.0.5 and now I can't get the animation timing to update.  I make changes or re-sync with the audio and publish, but the timing does up update.

I read about a version issue with powerpoint from ppt to pptx, so rebuild the powerpoint with only pptx and tried again.  I create an animation and it works, then I try to change it and it will not update.

Any help if greatly appreciated.  thanks.

#2 2010-03-28 22:41:18

**_himanshu_**

Re: Animation timing does not update with 7.0.5

Can I get insight of how you are trying to change the audio timings. Few queries:-
1) Is that any error dialog pop ups when you try to re-change the timings.
2) Does animations plays in a slide-show window when you try to change the timing in Sync audio.
3) Is that animations are not updated only in published content, but they are properly synced while seeing in Audio Editor.

#3 2010-03-29 07:35:07

**_srobin54_**

Apparently, some themes in powerpoint do not work well with Presenter.  I changed to another theme and everything is good.  It seems to be working OK now.  Stay away from Verge.  I am using Aspect currently. 

Not sure if this is a known problem, but I have run into this before and though 7.0.5 had cured the problem.

thanks.

#4 2010-03-31 02:43:51

**_mysticmadness19_**

checked on my end......got the same problem...any help would really be appreciated

Board footer