Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-11 13:14:57

**_fu_paladins_**

Strange Behavior with Text Boxes and Rectangular Boxes

I'm using PowerPoint 2007 to generate content that I'm publishing to Connect Pro with Presenter.

When I place certain text boxes (with color fills) and rectangular boxes (with no text but color fills), I get strange results when converted to flash.

About 3-5 pixels of the top row of the box will appear white within the box boundaries.  The color fill for these pixels will extend to the right of boundary all the way to the edge of the slide.  It only looks like this after the SWF is created.  What am I doing with these shapes to cause it to interpret this?

It's very frustrating and I'm willing to accept that I need to do something differently.  It takes way too much proofing time to fix and I can't seem to find an approach where I don't have to do this proofing over and over and over.  Help!

#2 2009-04-18 05:01:21

**_nicklawson-williams_**

Re: Strange Behavior with Text Boxes and Rectangular Boxes

I get a similar problem with coloured text boxes.

I have a number of text boxes in my presentation which are coloured, beveled and containing white or black text. Look great in ppt but when published in Presenter they appear lined (looks a bit like tartan) and the text in the boxes is slightly blurred. I've spent days trying to rectify this but to no avail. I'm using Presenter 7.0.1.

Any ideas anyone?

#3 2009-05-06 08:42:11

**_Daniel_**

Re: Strange Behavior with Text Boxes and Rectangular Boxes

Hello Guys,

Does this article address your issue?
http://go.adobe.com/kb/ts_kb403525_en-us

Best, Daniel

Board footer