Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-11-09 10:29:00

AZ

Whiteboard activity

Hi all, Will activating the Whiteboard for a group of 50+ learners create any issues?

#2 2015-11-09 10:35:59

AZ

Re: Whiteboard activity

And, another question. What's the best way to set up a question where learners are asked to rank items during a live session? Currently Adobe lets you set up multiple answer and/or multiple question polls . . . . I have set up chat pods where learners can enter their first priority in the #1 Chat pod, the second priority in the #2 Chat pod, etc. But that makes for a very busy screen. Help!

#3 2015-11-10 09:02:05

Jorma_at_CoSo

1. Issues with 50+ people whiteboarding - chaos. Thi wil be very hard to manage and keep control of in my oppion. There may be a lag for users marking up the whiteboard, as that is a lot of concurrent data to keep track of, but only a true test of that volume would tell. I'd recommend you do a test session with that many people and see how it works out.

2. If the poll pod (maybe use the short answer option instead of a chat pod for #1, #2, etc.) doesn't fit your need, you could look at Adobe Presenter. That will allow you to create multiple choice, true/false, matching, fill in the blank, short answer, sorting (the question type I see fitting best), likert scale (could also work), and hot spot question types. All the questions can be created as survey questions, with no right or wrong answer, and all but the likert scale questions can be created as graded, with a correct and incorrect answer, and then delivered in the share pod of an Adobe Connect Meeting.

#4 2015-11-10 12:45:30

AZ

awesome and thank you for your quick response to both of my questions! :)

#5 2015-11-17 16:51:31

gajett

AZ -- there's also a pod called upvote: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconn … pvote.html  that may help you accomplish your task. it's not exactly what you are looking for, but might fit the bill.

--g--

Board footer