Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-06-02 07:04:39

epla001

How can get authors permisions

Hi

Im working with administrator role and I want to get authors permisions for me and others,  but I can´t. Im in Content, set permisions, select me (p.fernandez@cospa-agilmic.com) and publish permisions and when I go for creating new content I find the follow message:

You do not have permission to perform this operation. Please contact an Account Administrator for assistance.

How it´s possible if Im the administration role???
thanks a lot in advance

#2 2015-06-02 10:15:13

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: How can get authors permisions

Admins have the ability to go into any folder, see any content and change permissions of any object. However Admins don't have Author or Meeting Host rights. You must be a memeber of one of those two groups to publish content to the server and must be in the Meeting Host group to start/run meetings under the Named Host licensing model.

Full description of the licensing available for Connect can be found here: http://www.realeyes.com/blog/2015/03/11 … censing-2/

#3 2015-06-03 10:48:05

epla001

Im giving authors permisions to other user, but I find this message Operation Fail: account limit reached.

My licence is hosted/Named Host.

Is not available this function?

#4 2015-06-03 11:07:11

Jorma_at_CoSo

The Author license is a license that needs to be purchased for a hosted account. However, if you add yourself or the other individuals to the Meeting Host group, then they should be able to publish content to the server.

#5 2015-06-05 05:51:31

epla001

Amazing!!! Something is wrong on licence!!! How can I contact with the licence provider?

#6 2015-06-05 08:35:59

Jorma_at_CoSo

You can reach out to Adobe Support here: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

#7 2015-06-09 04:35:37

yusuf74

The administrative guidelines are absolutely right.

Board footer