Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-03-31 12:32:56

pmeilleur

Register Without Password after the fact

So the people I set up a webinar and event registration for decided several days after we opened up registration to our event that they no longer wanted to require a password. I realize that this is quite specifically a feature that cannot be turned off once the event has been published, so I'm basically just wondering if anybody has thoughts on the best way to go about handling this. I'm thinking that if I just export the list of people who are already registered to csv, delete the event, and then just recreate it (using the same custom url as before) with the new desired settings, that ought to work just fine. Are there any unintended consequences of me doing this that I'm not thinking of?

#2 2015-04-01 10:03:27

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Register Without Password after the fact

The guests should be in a group with the name of your event. This will be in the guest user list, not the normal user list. Finding and using that list may be easier than the user export/import workflow you mentioned above.

Other than that, I think you have the right idea about how to make that change. You will need to re-create the event.

Board footer