RSS feeds are a free and easy way to stay on top of the latest news and articles you want to read. Simply subscribe to any of the available ConnectUsers.com RSS feeds, and you’ll automatically receive the latest information delivered directly to your desktop.
What is an RSS feed?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format that automatically delivers content to your desktop. The information is delivered through a "feed." The feeds are collected and read by a variety of RSS newsreaders, also called news aggregators. The newsreader sets up an automated delivery of information (a feed) to your desktop. It lets you read the information in the same newsreader interface. A newsreader may also help organize feeds for easy referral.
How to sign up for an RSS feed
- Subscribe to an RSS feed from within Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Bridge:
- Or, many web browsers, including Mozilla's Firefox and Apple's Safari, can read and display RSS feeds.
- Then look for the RSS logo on our website or click the RSS button next to one or more of the content areas on this page and follow the instructions to add to your RSS newsreader.
- You will be alerted by the newsreader when new material is available.
- You can then view the post summary and click through to get more information.